Corporations and LLC’s that have gross receipts under $5,000,000 and under 21 employees MUST FILE a Certificate of Beneficial Ownership with the Federal Government starting in 2022. There will be some exceptions to this law. (Take our quiz to determine this.)
Why? A new law known as the Corporate Transparency Act (CTA) went into place on January 11, 2021. This is a BRAND-NEW federal filing requirement.
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, Bureau of the United States Department of the Treasury collected comments until Feb 7, 2022 to finalize the new law. The CTA law is expected to be promulgated later in 2022.
CORPORATE TRANSPARENCY ACT PREPARATION KIT "Now Available!"
- First, get on our NEWSLETTER LIST, and we notify you later this week when the "CORPORATE TRANSPARENCY ACT PREPARATION KIT" will be available on CTAfiler.com. READ MORE about this great way to get a start on your compliance or find out more at Corporate Transparency Act US, where we regularly update with new developments.
- Then, take the FREE QUIZ to see if you must file with FinCen. When the CTA law is finalized in 2022, we will contact you to complete your report. CTAfiler.com will offer:
- * Easy, online filing with step-by-step instructions
- * Affordable pricing. No need to pay for expensive accounting or legal services
- * Secured multi-year retention of data. Reduce your paperwork load
- * Up to date filing requirements and annual monitoring
- * Avoid financial penalities and up to 2 years in jail for not filing